Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 866-925-7086 for further assistance.
Directions to Washington State
GETTING TO WASHINGTON STATE:
The state is located in the extreme Northwest corner of the contiguous United States. It is bordered by Oregon to the South, Idaho to the East and the Canadian Province of British Columbia to the North. The Western side of the state is bordered by the Pacific Ocean.
DRIVING: All areas of the state can be reached by major Interstates or good state roads. Running North-South through the Western part of the state is Interstate Five which comes from Oregon and continues up to British Columbia where it becomes Canadian Highway 99. Another North-South Route is Interstate 82 from Hermiston Oregon, up through the tri-cities of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. It continues North through Yakima eventually becoming highway 97 and crossing Wenatchee, Chelan and the Okanogan Valley before reaching Canada. Interstate Ninety runs East-West in the almost center of the state coming from Idaho, through Spokane in Eastern Washington and terminating in Seattle to the West. Other East-West highways are Highway 12 in the Southern part of the state and Highway 2 in the northern part.
FLYING: There are major international airports in Seattle Tacoma area (Western Washington) and Spokane in Eastern Washington. Access to the state is also easy from Portland International in Portland Oregon, just across the river from Vancouver Washington (not Vancouver BC) in the Southern part of the state and from Vancouver BC just across the border from Blaine and Bellingham Washington in the Northern region of the state. There are also jet serviced airports in Wenatchee, Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
RAIL: Amtrak provides passenger rail service North-South through Seattle Tacoma and East West through Spokane to Seattle.
Directions to this property
From State Route 97:
- Take WA SR-97 North to Oroville, WA. (About 130 miles North from Wenatchee, WA).
- SR-97 will turn into Main Street once you reach Oroville; make a right on Central Ave.
- Make a left in 6 blocks onto Cherry Street.
- Cherry Street will turn into Chesaw Road once you cross the bridge over the Okanogan River.
- Follow Chesaw for about a quarter-mile as the road curves and heads East.
- Make a left onto Eastlake Road and stay on it for about a mile.
- Make another left into Veranda Resort (road is unnamed on Google Maps).
In Veranda Beach Resort:
- Head Southwest on the short windy road towards Veranda Drive.
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Veranda Drive.
- Turn left onto Malarkey Lane.
- Home will be on your left.